Saturday, October 25, 2008

cdvu.

remember at the start of the year i made this resolution saying that i would blog once every 2 days??well, those kinda resolutions just can't be kept up with when you have exams and quizzes and test striking you like bolts of lightning.

i thought i could keep myself from the computer till exam finished, but i couldn't contain myself.all i can say is, i am happy with what turned out of my amaths and modmaths-p2..the rest is probably history.

my older sister being an angel, like she sometimes is, decided to take me and the other two out for ice cream.so we drove to baskin robbins bangsar earlier.couldn't find parking so parked in bangsar village.after our ice cream treat, we were walking through bangsar village to get to the parking lot, and i saw camp rock playing on the tvs at speedy..so me being me decided to stop and watch connect 3 sing play my music(it was that part of the movie)..after that scene finished i told my sisters i was gonna go inside and look around..and get this..I BOUGHT THE NEW JONAS BROTHERS CD!!!i had no money on me, so i borrowed my sisters one..gonna pay her back la, she's not that generous in spending money for me..its the cdvu one.they are selling the cdvu cd's in Malaysia!!their album before this, the self titled one, was not cdvu..anyway..i have played the cd..and i'm happy..loadzz of extra exclusive videos on the cdvu.

*cdvu is this new technology that the jonas brothers support.all their cds are made of 100% recycled materials.and has videos and messages, pictures, wallpapers and extra stuff like that on the cd.i was always like why sell those in america only??now they sell it malaysia too.all i need them to do now is pull off that world tour thing and come to malaysia..oh and pray with all my life my appa lets me go.

so ya, i recommend you go buy the new cd.It's called A Little Bit Longer and looks like this:

its really good..the songs are awesome..if you're in malaysia, you probably heard Love Bug on the radios by now..the video for that song is out btw..
check it out:


well..gonna go to an mph sale now..i'll come and post diwali wishes tmr or the day after..

No comments: