Friday, May 22, 2009

wrong.

and so I was wrong.. Adam didn't win American Idol..I still say its coz kris got all the girl votes..i mean, what girl would wanna vote for someone rumoured to be gay right..even my teachers agree that adam is much more talented..but they also say its better that kris allen won, coz america wouldn't want someone so rugged looking to be their idol..haha, poor adam loses coz he looks all gothy and wears black nailpolish and is said to be gay..

But no worries, when adam comes out with a record, I'll buy it for sure..

Anyway, school..midterms are over!!!but that means i'm this much closer to the big one..crap, i'm not even close to ready..havent got full results yet..but so far what i got, i'm not exactly pleased with it..not that i didnt expect it..i can only blame myself for not studying..

accounts was my last paper..i tell you, those stupid girls who were sitting for their tamil paper at the same time, seriously pissed me off..soo noisy..until at one point, debb t, sitting next to me, actually yelled at the room to be quiet..waah, she's loud..than it wasnt so bad..paper 1 was easier than paper 2..but i'll wait for the results to say anything..

well, thats about it..things are pretty much still the same..

No comments: