Sunday, August 30, 2009

sweet.

so rooting for arsenal didnt do me any good. nevertheless, rooting for chelsea has always been the best thing to do..

we beat Burnley!!and Michael Ballack scored!!

dont you think its a bit weird though, i mean, if man u could beat teams like arsenal, who had a pretty good start, how the heck did they lose to a team like Burnley??
yea, but i'm not complaining..

another weird thing..

my sister, the girl who i used to fight with on game nights over who got to pick the channel, is suddenly sitting and watching football with me..like yesterday, she went out with amma and came back, and i quickly went and changed the channel to 812, to watch the game, before she could argue with me..but she just sat there and watched it with me, instead of going, 'when is it gonna finish dude??'..weird.

anyway, merdeka day tomorrow.. 1Malaysia they say..well, hopefully it stays that way for a long time..

truth is, merdeka for me, will only come at the end of the year. this year, merdeka, i'll be studying sejarah..next year, i'll celebrate for real..

No comments: