Sunday, September 20, 2009

moon.

first of all

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!

to all my dear malay friends..

the two crazy kids who sit behind me, nazirah and salwa..they must be having a real good time in their kampungs..and amirah and aishah..and amera and afiqah..ohh and zahra..and idzenda.

yup, have a good time you guys.

moving on, new moon..the new trailer was released at the mtv video music awards..so i got excited all over again..i've been reading twilight again, haha, not new moon.




moving on again, trials..were okay..soo..soo..on that area basically..
right now more than ever i fell like maybe i should've dropped bio, but obviously its too late for that, so i have to suck it up and study that subject..
but other than bio, i think i fared okay..better than midterms..except maybe physics-p2, that was kinda tough..but it was better than bio..
happy with addmaths.and mod maths.and english(though i think i might've screwed my essay a little).chem was okay.bm was okay.moral was okay.actually everything but bio was okay.
but dunno if i'll be saying the same after i get my results though.
mr.nanda asked what i got for addmaths, but i hadn't got my paper yet, so hopefully when i get it and tell him, it'll finally be in that A1(or A2 even) range..i mean, i have to at least ace my favourite subject right..

so, i'm gonna go watch g-force with my sisters today..haha, the movies i watch with my sisters..it was hannah montana last time, and now hamster movie..almost went for bolt too, thank goodness that got cancelled..
but its 3-d so, it'll be interesting..

going to shariff uncle's house for raya lunch..always get good food there..and duit raya..X]

ohh, and grace asked to name one of my bags michael, so my schoolbag is officially michael..which is kinda odd, coz its a nike bag..but what the heck, its michael now.

No comments: