Saturday, December 19, 2009

bonding.

so adt sponsored two tickets to AVATAR in midvalley today for its all its users i suppose, coz my parents got the tickets..
as usual, they decided to let their two eversoreadytoleavethehouse daughters to use em..
honestly, that movie is just different..
pretty funny here and there..good story, if you are into the fantasy things..
and well, i'm really into fantasy crap..harry potter, twilight..
i enjoyed it..
except my sister suddenly needed to pee really badly(i kinda needed to pee also) that we had to miss maybe 10minutes of the movie..
so we missed a little bit of the crucial part..
but yea, good movie.




so i have about 18 days left to being a person with nothing to do.
went to sunway's open day today.
instead of further looking into educational options, i ended up registering to join sunway on the 6th of january.
ask me now, and i'll tell you for sure.

I AM GOING TO DO CAT IN SUNWAY.

dont laugh at the cat..its short for Certified Accounting Technician..sort of like alevels, before doing ACCA, which is short for, *i'll get back to you when i have the right words*..
but yea, it was fun, bonding with a my dad for a little while, while we went to that open day thing.
to know that he actually does want me to go study in UK, and it wasnt just some crazy fantasy, dream of mine.
"whatever I didnt get, i want you girls to get", his words when i asked him about life after acca.
get the experience from where it all comes from.
so who knows maybe two years from now, i'll go to uk with my sister, finish acca there, while she does her masters as she says she wants to do..

went to ashwin uncles house..he tells me i should go to australia..but the thing is, aussies recognize cpa, not acca..
and a whole lot of laughs talking about road law abiding incidents between my dad and ashwin uncle..
he says he would spend money as long as its for the children, and my dad agrees.
which brings me back to our bonding session earlier, he was all, "do you think you would need your own pc going to college now all" and i being the good girl some people say i am replied, "naah, i dont think so pa, coz akka didnt have a use for her own laptop even while acca"..
so there goes my chance at having my own pc/laptop or whatever.
haha, thats alright, i have decided, i'm gonna clear acca first, before i do anything wild or crazy..
which means avoid any distractions..
the house pc to corrupt my brains with asian drama and loud music is enough.

one good part though, i already have a friend doing cat with me..Chitra!! appa's friends daughter, who is also a good friend of mine since we went to nirmala together in form 3..thats one person i'll know.

and after quite an eventful day i would say, compared to any other post spm days, here i sit, blogging(an actual blog, with random facts of my life, and not mcfly music) and am about to corrupt my brain with more asian drama.
kimberly sugenthiran, i completely blame you and only you for this addiction..if only you had not watched boys over flowers in my house that one day, none of this would have happened.

speaking of kimberly, here is me wishing kim and debbie a wonderful time in their days in japan. those two were the two who i know really wanted to go to japan, so i'm happy for them.

and i guess the next eventful day(hopefully) would be huihui's(i saw her in sunway today) christmas eve bbq party..as far as i know, chew, joo ann, sheryn, choy wan, sok yeng and ann chee are going..it'll be nice seeing them..

or tmr, my first driver's ed class..8.30 till 2.30, dunno how i'm gonna survive..

ok, time for you're beautiful(korean drama)..damn funny..if you have time watch..it'll give you a good laugh.

3 comments:

Sheryn said...

guess what?! I bonded with my sister ahhahaha..
through our hair XD

meenu r. said...

haha..how did you bond through your hair??!!

meenu r. said...

oh wait, i just got it..
avatar, bonding with your hair..
haha..
good one..
=D