Monday, July 19, 2010

threehundred.

i've officially reached my 300th post..

and to celebrate i shall list down all the things that i want.

(and might not get in the near future)

1. Sony Ericcson W995(i was never one for touch screens)


2. Fujitsu P1610(i find fujitsu pc's very different)


3. Hey!Say!Jump goodies.
yaotome hikaru photosets.
yaotome hikaru uchiwa's.
i <3>
I <3>
I <3>
HSJ clearfolders.

4. A trip to UK(the land where mcfly are at), Germany(the land where all my favourite football players come from) and Japan(the land where HSJ and all my other fav johnny's band are at)

5. A SMART for FOUR.(preferably that blue)


or i dont mind downgrading it to a

5. A Suzuki Swift.(preferably that blue)

i admit i have very expensive wants..

therefore i shall not bug my parents for it..

maybe one at a time(a very long time)

with good results??

=)

as for the hsj stuff, as long as i have access to a credit card, it might not be that hard, i mean, they are within my budget, to a certain limit.

No comments: