Wednesday, December 15, 2010

sorry.

i owe this blog at least one post after all this time that i completely forgot about it.

soo, my exams are over..

i'm free!!!!!!!!!!!

till jan 4th i think..

and after a long time, we're finally going on a holiday..

yeay!!

one the down side

all the plans i made with my friends are now kinda distorted, coz the dates clash..

hopefully they are willing to make time for me after i come back.

but on the bright side,

i get to see jas today

=D

we're gonna shop till we drop at midv.

actually, i think i'm going to be holding back..

my finances have decreased significantly after i paid my sister back for the hsj dvd..

OMG!!

my hsj dvd FINALLY came..

i ordered it way back in october..

but apparently it got lost in transaction, so the play asia people gave me a refund and then i reordered, paid for fedex shipping, and finally got it, one week before exam..

soo what does the good girl me do??

leave it till after exam to watch..

and finally i watched it last night..

after exam..

its hsj, so i have to watch it on the big screen, hd and all..

soo i shooed my mom and sisters to the tv upstairs and hogged the main tv..

but my dad was still there reading the newspaper..

and he was completely amused at my singing along with 10 japanese guys self..

haha..

what can i say, i'm hooked..

maybe after i save up some more, i'll buy the mcfly dvd pulak..

but mcfly running around as vampires doesnt sound very appealing, even to a die hard mcfly fan as myself..

and english dvds are way more expensive than japanese ones..

ohhh, let me rant about hsj a little bit more..

their new single, arigatou- sekai no doko ni itemo, a song to thank their fans around the world, they say thank you in many languages..

and guess what??

they say terima kasih!

which i completely did not realise till i saw the romaji lyrics, and then listened to the song again, and then noticed how weird it sounds when japanese guys say terima kasih..

if you have the time, why not check it out..

i found a subbed version. =)

time to go meet jas..
chow peeps.

1 comment:

selenalucinda_90 said...

hi.. nice to meet you.. r u malaysian or singaporean? by the way, i wanna ask you something abt HSJ.. how did you ordered HSJ dvd? i'm really a big fan of HSJ.. n i really hope to buy their dvd at least..