Tuesday, January 11, 2011

jealous.

i just read grace lim shu thing's blog, and how she drives to college everyday now..

and i am....

JEALOUS!!!

everyone who got their license after me are now probably better driver's than me because their parents trust them with the car alot more than my parents do with me.

i really think i'm quite ok on the road la, thanks to the existence of automatic cars.

but i don't know when they are gonna late me take the car out on my own.

i mean its not like there isn't a free car at home right??

but knowing my parents i'll probably have to wait till my P expires.

well, the day had better come soon.

2 comments:

thatgirl. said...

macha, don't worry about it. took me a really long time to get my parents to actually say "yes" to me driving alone. i just drove a lot with my family and practiced my parking, which until now is still very senget, haha. you'll be able to soon, and i hope to see you even sooner :D

meenu r. said...

haha, i'm hoping it will be soon..
i drive quite a bit, with someone next to me, but my parking is shit..but wtv, i'll just wait..
but you can come pick me up eh..
=D