Wednesday, March 28, 2012

hunger.

I watched hunger games today!

We got crappy 3rd row seats, despite it being a wednesday and all. Probably other sunway u students after class as well.

But I loved it!

Super lively audience too, laughing and clapping through the movie. Hahah...

Ahh, but poor liam hemsworth, such little screen time.

Anyways...

I have now decided to read the Hunger Games trilogy. *smile*

Perfect timing as well, coz we professional accountancy course students are finally allowed to get the RM200 book voucher from the govt. I shall partially use mine on those 3 books.

Hmmm, but does Kinokuniya accept those book vouchers? The HGs books are 20% off there. I have to buy each book seperately, coz apparently the box sets are all sold out.

Oh well, I shall see how.

I finally tried Ochado today.

YUMM... I'd definitely go back again.

Also, we had the 4 different cheese pizza at capricciosa..

Again, YUMMM. This one is more expensive, I might not go as often.. heheee

Kay, I've to go make alist of all the things I wanna buy with my 200ringgit voucher.

Apparently its only valid till April.

In the mean time, I suggest everyone go watch this movie as well.

=D

No comments: