Saturday, April 12, 2008

sports day 2008

after party.theresa's treat at McD's..not all of was there though.we are gonna have another big potluck soon..looking forward to it.theresa sesat eating ice cream.had to put it on the netla..don't go commit suicide theresa.my fav picture of the day.with our beloved captain..dun worry theresa, we'll get the gold medal for you next year.you have my word.another one of my favs..atiqah and theresa with us, the holy hommies..me,kom,grace,qb,theresa,jevitha,athirah..we are part of the one big happy family.kom,me,jeya and grace.our skirt looks good wei.even my sister said so..we won house deco..looks good no, with the marchers infront.^-^we see no evil,speak no evil and hear no evil.oh wait..we speak no evil, see no evil and hear no evil. we even had the semangat to do the tabik after we lost..thats our francis spirit for you.we were all red faced and everything from all the crying, but can't be seen on the cam thankgod..

No comments: