Thursday, June 5, 2008

one for the radio.

mcfly have a new single out!!its called 'One For The Radio'.

first listen for those who are interested...


nice??YES!!whohooohooooo...mcfly are back..

anyway, finally watched The Chronicles Of Narnia:Prince Caspian..unfortunately though, not at the theaters, coz my mom said twice is enough for one holidays.so i persuaded her to buy me the dvd instead.gotta say, good movie that..i started watching and then after what felt like just 10 minutes i look at the time on the dvd player, and 45 minutes of the movie had gone..it was like bam..bam..bam..and before you knew it the movie was over..and you feel like watching it again..but again unfortunately i was watching in my parents room, and it was 9.30ish when the movie finished so i had to off the dvd when the movie finished, coz according to my ma, my appa was falling asleep in the hall..haha..just wish that 'King Edmund' had a bigger part..he is hot..so is 'High King Peter'..judging from that ending, i think it'll be King Edmund in the next movie and no more 'High King Peter'..

redid my wall, the one next to my bed..nothing much..just took down the existing posters and stuck new ones up..finally jonas brothers and paramore are on that wall..and a newer fallout boy poster.still got the same mcfly poster coz i cant find any newer ones, and dont really wanna waste the ink off the computer by printing posters..

well..havent got much to say..still havent got my jonas brothers..and gotta get started on those sejarah notes..haha..just came to announce the new mcfly song..

No comments: