Thursday, June 12, 2008

sadstory.

its been a week..you can't blame me for the lack of updates.back to school week has been packed.monday..results!!then back home, sleep a little coz was up early watching football then off to tuition..back at 10.30..sleep.tuesday, more results!!then back home, no mood to blog..wednesday..school, ranjers(boiling test-egg was actually boiled fully and my group passed..^-^), back home, and tuition..thursday..today..finally found the time and mood to blog..

well..the only exciting thing this week so far was germany winning and our boiling test results for ranjers..exam results officially SUCK!!thankgoodness, didnt fail anything..still holding on to my clear, no fails record..i dont want it to ever become unclear, seriously..its bad enough that i have to get C's, so i really dont wanna start failing..HEAR THAT MEENU!!NO FAILING!!STUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and guess what..i am the new monitor for the class of 4 Sc 2, 2008 batch..MONITOR..like WHAT?!come on la guys, gimme a break will ya...this is my fourth year i tell you..dont you think i've had enough of walking up and down for 3 years??i've been on the job for what, four days, and i'm already the class's slave..and my 'class teacher' isnt making it any easier for me..for example, he wants the attendance even before i reach school..like today, i come to school and 3 ppl tell me he wants to see me..but assembly was going on so i couldnt go, then when its finishes, i enter class, find out who's not here and was about to go down when i saw him coming up..so i stay in class..then he comes to class, we greet him and all that..and he actually has the nerve to ask me why i didnt go and see him..so i tell him that i actually wasnt in school and then assembly and then saw him coming up and all that..then he tells me that he wants attendance before school starts..how the hell am i supposed to give that??half the class only enters the class after school starts..and i only enter school minutes before the bell..so he can go to hell with his stupid needs..i mean school rule states, that a monitor needs to write the attendance in the book at the office by second period..'second period'..as it is, i'm doing him a big favor by giving him the attendance instead of making him look for it in the book, now he wants me to give it according to his time??!!like i said, go hell la..haha, you're probably laughing..what girl can complain about giving attendance to her class teacher..but seriously, thats not the only thing..he doesnt do anything a class teacher is supposed to do except lecture us and ask for attendance..everything else is, meenakshi can you help me do this, meenakshi talk to the class about what they wanna do for ceriathon, meenakshi can you pass this to the girls in class, meenakshi can you pass this papers to these four girls to fill, meenakshi can you help me pass the ceriathon cards to the girls..thats some of the stuff that i can remember him asking me to do in the past 3 days..seriously, pn koh, mr rama and pn nurzuhrin seem like such angels after the last 3 days..they never bugged me to do anything..and they let me do it to my time..and yet i still complained..imagine me now..haha, i really pity jas..coz every single time, i end up complaining to her..but she listens, thats why she's my bestie..haha..

anyway..i dont wanna talk about that anymore..results!!i got like 4 A's i think..and none of it A1's..hai..all my science subjects ended with B's and a C..addmaths i improved by like 1 mark..4 marks that i lost in the a.maths paper was out of careless mistakes..so i'm really pissed..and 9 careless marks were taken away in mod.maths..could have gotten an A1..!!hai...my sad sad story.. oh wait, i got one A1..sejarah..HA!!big deal..i dont even like my teacher..

still havent got my jonas brothers..but finally told my ma that it is important that i have it..so when we went to carrefore subang today looking for fathers day presents, i checked the cd section, but nope, they didnt have jonas brothers..they had all the others cd's, sum 41 included that is usually very rare in other places, but they didnt have my jobros..

well, i have 'sejarah' work to do..so i'll stop here for now..gonna stay up to watch germany tonight..so i have till thne to finish all my hw..

No comments: