Saturday, January 31, 2009

hanayoridango.

happy last day of january!! 3 days from now, i'll be older, hopefully wiser and more disciplined..lol, like that'll ever happen.

kim's got me hooked to this japanese drama..first she gets me to read manga's, now she makes me watch japanese drama's..its called Hana Yori Dango.. not that she came to me and said, meenu go watch that drama..she came over last tuesday to pack the muruku's for the japs right, and as usual, we came to the comp when we were done, and she started watching hana yori dango..and while watching, she told me the basic story, so i wanted to know what happens, so i started watching too..but the good thing, is that there are only 2 season's and the final is a movie..and its all out, so i dont have to watch week after week..i wanna finish watching it, by this week myabe, so i can go back to normal school and studies when school reopens..

oh wait, i'm not done..the hero guy from hana yori dango is actually in a band. they're called Arashi, and since i watch the drama, and heard a couple songs from the drama, i ended up downloading songs from that band and now i'm listening to japanese songs..

kimberly renee sugenthiran, are you trying to turn me into a japanese freak as well??

haha, well, i'm gonna watch more hana yori dango..good day mateys..

oh wait, i didnt say what happened in tuition today..i got like a dozen chelsea lost the second i entered the place..it was somebody's birthday, so they were singing for her and all..i go in, thinking i'll just quietly go in, but the guys there(i have no idea who they are, or what they're names are), the second they see me, they all go ohh, chelsea lost..i mean, come on, they didnt even play since middlesbrough..and like i said, they won against middlesbrough.

all this because of that yuja, and me wearing my chelsea jersey to class, and him going chelsea lost, and now ppl i dont even know are telling me chelsea lost..i mean its one thing when ppl like grace, and jas and all say it, its a whole other thing when ppl i dunno say it..i mean come on, i'm new there, cut me some slack will you..dont make me hate you by saying stupid things like chelsea lost to me..

ahh well, its all gonna change now isnt it..chelsea are gonna win..and it was the receptionist girls bday, i found out, and wished her..see i can be nice.. X]

No comments: