Sunday, January 18, 2009

time.

ok..this is definitely not the usual me..i am always dying to come online, but lately i haven't had the time.which suits me just fine, coz that way, no distractions..which also suits my parents..

and its settled, i'm gonna study accounts..talked to my parents and my sister and that is what my future is going to be..an accountant..going to do acca most probably..so, i better buck up and get my accounts in check..i'm gonna be studying my butt out for accounts this chinese new year holidays..and other subjects too..but, priorities to accounts, addmaths, and maths..

as for the week..it was the usual..had persatuan elections..ehemm, you are now reading the young scientist club president's blog..haha, i know, i know, 'shock sendiri'..i am honoured..and i'm gonna try and get the best out of this post..for the past years the club has been lame and thats why me and jas join it, coz we dont do anything..but this year that is going to change..my dad gave me a couple ideas on what i can do for the year..coz he used to be the president of the science and maths club during his form 5 year..and so he told me all that he did with his club..and i'm gonna probably do the same..

and had the kem kepimpinan yesterday..yea, we had school on saturday..i'm pretty sure all the schools in selangor did..learnt my bit of accounts as treasurer for the chess club..so, with president, treasurer, form rep, editiorial board and class monitor, i think i got my testimonial covered..now i just have to remain in pn.sabina's good books and i might have an ok testimonial from her..

grandpa's 80th birthday celebrations is getting closer by the day..its already mid january..and the function is in mid march..and then another one in early april..which is in india..going to skipping school for 6 days i think..haiiii..so much for a perfect testimonial..there goes my full attendance another year in the running..last year, uncles wedding, this year, grandpa's birthday..and it has to be on my last year of school..i keep moaning about it to my parents..my mom is like what can i do, its your grandpa's birthday, the WHOLE family is going to be there, and you have to be there to..my dad, on the other hand, is all, when his sister(my aunt) was getting married, he and his other sister(other aunt) had to skip the first two weeks of school, and they gave no letter or anything to the teachers, and when they went back to school, the principle scolded them but then saw their results(which was really good, obviously) and said that they were good students so they were let off the hook..the whole point he told me that story is so that i'll feel better, that my testi will be fine, coz he'll give a letter and i'm good student too..but pn sabina said even if i give the letter, she can't attach the letter to the testi..and good student crap, that is only if i study like some nerd..which i plan to, i just dunno when..

and 6 days..think how back i'll be when i get back to school..all the teachers are really going fast to cover the syllabus..i don't care what my mom say, i'm going to bring my addmaths books and i'm going to amaths questions on the plane, while everyone else sleeps, when the others are eating, all the free time i get..let my relatives say what they want about me..but i'm not going to screw my spm results.

i mean i'm happy my grandpa's is turning 80..its just that its my last year of school..the year that will reflect my college apps..

well, before i really start crapping up here, i think i better stop..

No comments: