Sunday, March 1, 2009

coming.

my parents are coming back today!!!finally, i was going mad without them at home..i honestly cannot live without them..

the jonas brothers-3d concert experience movie came out on friday in the states..god knows when i'll watch it..read in the papers some time back, that it'll be in the theaters here around april in malaysia.

i have been a complete mess the past couple of days..whoever that freak was who stole my phone, really managed to screw up my daily routine for me..my phone was half my life, and living without it is pretty hard.no earphones at night, no texting jas over stupid things when i'm bored, no numbers to call ppl over hw, no saving song titles when i hear something new over the radio, no calling whoever is fetching me after tution to tell them the times have changed, no texts from kim asking about school stuff

haii, thanks alot loser..

anyway, my parents are coming back today!!!did i mention how happy i was yet??

the worst part, i can't even go to the airport to fetch them, i have to be stuck in tuition..this sucks..

ohh, did i mention the second group of japanese ppl came on friday..the desi boys and girls performed again..haha..along with the dance pe chanse gang..these bunch of ppl were more lively, teaching us to play the japanese drums..and according to kim, they performed a tea ceremony and teached the soran dance..haa, i was in bio doing peka while that woman was running around in the gallery with japs..haha..she's such a japanese freak i tell you..

gotta chow now..later then.

No comments: