Sunday, March 22, 2009

update.

so since the last time I blogged, quite some stuff has happened..meaning, this is gonna be one long post..if you wanna read, be my guest, and good luck..

that day, i was talking about the reunion right..or didn't I??anyway, we, the 3A3's of 2007 had yet another reunion of ours on monday, the 16th of march 2009..and as usual, only the usual 10 to 15 ppl came..and me and kom were one of them..it was fun, don't get me wrong..i had a blast..it wasnt much of a reunion though, everyone kinda went their own ways..it was at sunway lagoon. me, kom and debb went at about 1, and met with sonia and all the others there..jess, sheryn, joo ann, lisha, theeba, ratna and a few others..we got our lockers, and changed..debb then went with sonia and all..me and kom, we went ourselfs..at first kom didnt wanna go on all the extreme rides..but i kinda forced her to go on that 360 ship thingie with me..i tell you, it is soo funny to go rides with kom..she gets so freaked out, and screams and makes like this big fuss..yelling and all..she even spit on that poor girl sitting in front her on the ship while screaming..i had a stomach ache from all the laughing..i mean everyone screams out when they go on rides, i laugh..then when we went on the roller coaster, she looked so terrified in the picture and insisted i don't buy it..it was soo funny the picture..kom was with her mouth wide open, freaked out, and i was laughing..we are such opposites..but that was one fun day..we even went on all the kiddy rides..and then also got really wet on all the water slides thing..we bumped into chew, wen yuin, sok yeng and amala..chew, the 3A3, invited the other three..me and kom we were dry when we bumped into them and they weren't, so they came and hugged us and got us all wet, that was when we decided, since we were already wet, might as well go on the wetter rides..and we took pictures at the line for each ride..thing is, it kinda focuses on our faces, so you can't actually see the rides..haha.. X]

pictures from that day.










ok, moving on..on wednesday, i was supposed to go watch the JB 3D movie with kom right? turns out that fella had to pack for her trip and all that, so I ended up going with kim instead..we were pretty early, so we had a lot of time to go look inside the shops..we were both pretty broke, so we just went there and looked at stuff that we liked and made a list of all the things we wanted to buy..kim was completely in love with half the clothes at nicchi..she wants to buy about 8 stuff from that shop..we both saw this jacket that is really gorgeous..we plan on buying it soon..ate lunch at a japanese shop..yea, me, i ate at a japanese shop..you know that one called ajisen, that you see as soon as you get of the escalator at pyramid, on the way up to the theaters..that one..not bad wei, the food..had chicken teriyaki..and it was cheap too..anyway, the movie..IT WAS GREAT!!! you have to watch it..and 3D, its like the JB guys are right in front of you..and at the end of the movie, kevin goes, 'hey you the one in the red shirt, can I have more popcorn??', and i was wearing a red shirt..haha, coincedence..the music was great, and it was funny..watch it..
then thursday, had tuition at nanda..it was like the usual, studying, laughing..nothing much there..

friday..followed my sister to the office in the morning..i wanted to do my hair for saturday, and my mom was busy..so i had to follow my sister pulak..it was quite cheap at that shop..35 for wash, cut, blow and straighten..and it wasn't half bad..the we went to bangsar..basically did all the last minute things for saturday..

then saturday comes..My Grandpa's Birthday!! went to the Bangsar Sports Complex at round 11am..was there the whole day today..helped decorate the stage and do the table deco..the other decorating people came and put up balloons and stuff..table and chair ppl did the chair covers and table cloths..then followed my dad, and mahes akka to go collect the cake, and some stage deco stuff from mahes akka's house..we came back..and believe it or not, it was already 4.30..then at 5, me and my sis, we went to her friends house, paru to shower and freshen up and all..we came back and it was 6..my amma helped my sister, suba, lani, paru and me with our saris..yesyes, i wore a sari..it was a pain i tell you..and the heels were pretty but killer on the feet..it still hurts..and then everything just kinda flowed on its own..guests started arriving..my sister suddenly put me on ushering duty..but i kinda fell on the stairs that goes to the backstage area..and then i told i didnt wanna do it anymore..it was so painful..falling in a sari, not a very good experience..luckily everything was still in place and no one saw coz the stairs was kinda hidden behind a wall..and kim came..with her mom, dad and brother..i expected her mom, but i didnt expect her brother and dad..but they came..yea!!i actually know quite a lot of people..so many people came over and said hi to me..after i backed out of the ushering thing, i stood at the front table giving sweet packets to the guests, so i saw all the people coming in..on top of all the people that i already knew, my mom kept calling me to introduce me to new people to..and everyone keeps saying i'm the shy person who doesnt go to anything and no one knows me..ha!! Looks like i'm not so shy after all..

By the end of the day yesterday, i was literally dead..according to my dad 90% of the invited guests came..and they told me they invited close to 800 people..waahh, so many people yesterday..after all the guests left, we had to clean up too..so that took us some time..at the end, everyone left in groups in all the cars..finally my dad and I were the last to leave..we were soo thirsty we ended up stopping at 7eleven at 1.30 in the morning an buying slurpee to drink..the guy at the counter must have been thinking what the hell was wrong with me..i was there, in tshirt and jeans( i changed for the cleaning), wearing gold jewelry, all made up, it was 1.30 in the morning and i was buying slurpee..my dad was in the car..

there was soo much good food there, and i didnt have the appetite to eat(i can't eat when i'm tired)..luckily the caterers packed the food and gave it to us..i had it for lunch just now..Delicious!! unfortunately, we were all too busy running around doing things, we didnt get a chance to use the camera..but there was a hired photographer, cameraman and all that, so when i get my hands on the pictures, i'll come post it up here..i guess i didnt look like a freak in a sari..mind you, my sister told me that the sari that i was wearing was 400bucks..if it didnt look good, i would've freaked..

ok, before i go on even more..i'll stop..good day people..

No comments: