Monday, April 13, 2009

home.

I am BACK!!
but i suppose it doesn't really make a difference that i went and came back, coz practically everyone went on with their daily routines just fine without me here.
except for what chhavi told me..apparently the class was damn kelam-kabut coz, i wasn't there, jas was off as crew member for the drama competition(they won 3rd place!!), no one there to wish the teachers and all..haha.that's all they miss me for..monitor duties..

none of the teachers were all excited to see me back either.pn sabina came to class and it was like oh, everyones in class, fine..'whoever has to go down for raptai go quickly'.i was one of them so i went down.. mdm.shanthy was mdm.shanthy.i had followed idzenda down, coz idz wanted to see teacher and was to scared to go by herself(my days of fearing mdm.shanthy are far behind me, i actually think she is pretty nice these days - all thanks to chew, who enrolled me in the gogreen thing last year), she sees me and idz walking towards the staff room from quite far, points at me, waits until i go near her and says, 'eh, you didnt even tell me you were going off. I go to class and ask where is meena, and your classmates tell me you are overseas.' and i go, 'i told my class teacher', and she's like, 'yeah, your class teacher.you should have told me too.'and i say sorry, what else can i say..then i go into the staff room, and pn.sabina spots me again, and tells me that i have to give her a letter for my absence..but i already gave her one before i left, and i tell her this..and she is all, really, you did??ohh, where did i put it then..i obviously don't know..and this other teacher sitting across pn.sabina hears us talking and goes, where is she going??pn.sabina answers her, 'she went to india and came back also already'..and then that teacher starts asking me questions about which part and how far is the place from chennai and this place and that place..i am already pretty blur when you ask me about malaysia, and shes asking me like 20 questions about india..and i keep saying, uhh, i don't really know teacher.finally, she lets me go, then i run to the photocopy shop to locate idz, who was photostating the paperwork that she took from mdm.shanthy.then i wait while she calls her mom for something, and then we both run back to class coz it was time for maths..and we didnt wanna be late for mrs.mah.as usual, mrs.mah came and thought maths.and then school finished.

other than that, today, before recess, we had rehearsals for sports day(this saturday!)technically we francis marchers are quite sucky..grace got the proof on camera..kom brought her cam..those two even better, thought i was coming last monday..kom is now in the process of learning the jai ho dance..shes got the first part down..she wants to go watch the video another 20 times to get the other parts too..actually i think during 3rd rehearsals we werent so bad, the marchers i mean..got better..

so thats technically it..i came back to school and i had to march for like 2hours..tmr, longer..staying back too for marching practice..ish..

well, the beds calling..night people..i'll come write about my trip when i have more time..and post pictures too.

No comments: