Saturday, April 18, 2009

sports.09

FRANCIS!!!
The bling we were all expecting last year is finally with us, and I am on top of the world right now..
Made our way up from last place, and francis finished 2nd..
Kom made it too..We had the Best Mascot. GO MALLINI!!all the poking people with a plane mouth must have paid off, eh..
Theressa, Atiqah, Nazirah and Huda were all there. They were really big support for us.
Debbie, my dudette, was in tears the whole time.
Actually everyone was.
Theressa and Grace didn't even march with us, and yet they were soo happy until they cried, and that girl who stands in front of Kom(I still dunno her name-and i'm like closest with her of all the marchers excluding kom and debb), she was in tears too..
I am soo proud of all of them.standing at the back, i had a really good view of the whole team while marching, and trust me when i say there were no mistakes..except for the tiny one that i made at the end, but grace said it wasn't obvious coz she didn't see it, so Thank Goodness.
Again we walked to A&W, but this time we found seats and ate there..bought waffles, which i couldn't finish..debb bought a float for us.captain gotta belanja for the marchers..tradition.
Then me, kom and grace chowed and walked to amcorp, to buy our mcd cola's..for the refills..but the cup was soo big, and full, that we had trouble finishing the first round even..so obviously no refills.
Wanted to buy something from Victoria Station, but i was kinda broke..forgot to ask amma for more money.
Then came home..kom followed me home. We watched all these jai ho dance steps video and nailed another step down.and the person kom wanted to chat with wasn't online so she was kinda depressed.
and she just went back..her dad fetched her..and i'm blogging.
I tried loading kom's pictures with my card reader, but it wasnt the same model, so couldn't load the pictures..i have a few in my phone, i'll put those here first i guess..

my buddy.
mallini our mascot.we won best mascot.
the cool shades that she got to wear.kom's 20bucks petaling street shades.
co-capt zhi lynn.
the girl in front of kom that i like.i dunno her name.damn.
and thats it..pathetic i know, i didn't take much pics..more with grace and kom..when i get my hands on them , i'll update this thing.
now i gotta shower.i have green hairspray on my hair, that i wanna wash off.

No comments: