Tuesday, June 30, 2009

mj.

well, its been one heck of week..i mean, last week.

a super tragic thing has just happened.

Michael Jackson has passed away. The Michael Jackson.

I hope he rests in peace wherever he is right now.

I think I'm officially the last person to blog about this in the world.

Honestly, I never really was the big fan of MJ..maybe because i wasn't from his time. I mean, i just found out last week that MJ actually came to Malaysia for a concert a long time ago..i calculated and i was about 4 when he came.and they've been playing all these MJ songs in like all the radio station, and I hardly recognized any..i knew like the really famous 4 or 5, but thats it..

everyday, you go through the papers(i read both star and nst now), and you can find articles about him..so the sad thing, now that I know a little about him, and think i actually listen to his songs and like them, he isn't here anymore..

anyway, school today was something..

for english today, pn gan did this thing, where we had to be juana and write a letter to thelma(newspaper advise columnist) about her problem with he husband, kino, who is refusing to get rid of the pearl, though its bringing misfortune one after another to their family.
so in groups of 3(me, jas, nazirah) we wrote our letters, then we exchanged and gave advices as thelma to another group's letter. We replied for lisha, jia en and aishah's letter. So i wrotela, some crap about holding it together, advising the husband, being more persistant..and apparently it was pretty good, so lisha was like, you guys should start an advice column..

so me and jas, came up with The 'MJ' Column...Meenu, Jas...get it???haha, and our quote next to MJ is Michael Jackson has come down from heaven to give some advice..LOL!! jas came up with that one...

i still cannot believe lisha brought MJ's cd for 80bucks..waaahh, i wouldn't do that even it were Mcfly..or maybe i would, i wouldn't know..luckily not soo expensive.

ok, anyway..ever since open day, amma and appa have been pretty strict with me..i don't mind, i deserve it..so i have to stop here now..

good day ppl.

They Print My Message
In The Saturday Sun
I Had To Tell Them
I Ain't Second To None

And I Told About Equality
An It's True
Either You're Wrong
Or You're Right

But, If
You're Thinkin'
About My Baby
It Don't Matter If You're
Black Or White

No comments: