Wednesday, June 3, 2009

shopping.

after a dreadful 4 and a half hours in tuition(crash course, reinforcing all my form 4 stuff)..came home to no electricity today. Apparently they were fixing some power cables and stuff so electricity was cut from 10am to 7 pm..

so me and my ma thought, instead of sitting in the dark and hot house, why not go to midvalley and check out that global indian festival thingie..so we went to midvalley. i guess amma was in good mood..she bought 3 new sarees..she let me buy new sandals at vincci to match my dress for lit nite. and she bought a couple of other pairs that were 50% off for my sisters..i went to nose first thinking that the really pretty gold ones would be there, but they werent..i mean, i saw the gold ones at the pyramid nose, and this was the midvalley nose..and i saw them almost 2 months ago..but nevermind, i'll just accesorise with black now..i was thinking gold or silver but yea, whatever..

and then we went browsing around. checked out speedy for the jesse mccartney cd..but it was 43bucks..i didnt have that much money with me..and i'm saving up for the new jonas brothers cd, Lines, Vines and Trying Times, that comes out June 16..they're saying its a worldwide release, but i dunno if it'll come out here the same time..
cd cover.

went into carrefore..did grocery shopping..got my boh instant tea..haha, i'm addicted to that thing..i would say i'm over my coffee days, but the thing is, i'm not..i still feel really good when i smell coffee..i just also like tea now..and happen to drink it every morning..not that what nirmala said has anything to do with it, i've been drinking tea since way before she said its good for kids to drink tea in the morning..it wakes you up and gives you energy, she says..

another thing i'm addicted to is those yogurt drink things..bliss??i love those stuff..really fruity and not too sweet..X]

today went pretty well..the first day in this holidays that actually felt like the holidays..coz i got to go shopping with my mom..and wasnt stuck in tuition learning things..but thats also for the better..

i already made a deal with my mom..if i get my A's, i get to go to G.S.Gill and buy myself an original chelsea jersey..whichever kit i want.and all she said, was you get the A's first then we'll see..in my family, that is practically a yes already so I'm happy..all the more reasons to study my butt out and get my A's..

new moon is on its way..the only two movies i wanna watch right now is:
1. Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince


2. Twilight Saga:New Moon


okk..time to go study so i don't get firing from teacher tomorrow.

No comments: