Saturday, July 18, 2009

litnight09.

already posted pictures on facebook, but for grace's sake, i'm gonna post em here again..

first, a little on what happened last night.

came home from school..had a nice long shower..spent 2 hours blowing my hair..haha, my hands still ache. then waited for my sis and ma to come home..once they did, my ma tied my saree for me..sis found me some stuff that matched my outfit..the we went over to laurens place..amma helped lauren and aishah tie their sarees..aishah with her killer 11cm wedges..haha..they all looked really good. jas and aarti came..jas curled her hair and all..and jia en as usual, looked like her japanese doll self..my sis helped do my make up and all..then amma and sis left to go back home.we were walking to school.

the rest of us, were running around, doing all the last minute stuff..finally at 6.10ish, we left laurens house and walked to school..there, we had to wait in front of the hall doors, because they refused to let us in, even though it was already 6.30 by then..

while waiting we took some pictures. denishia and priya came..they looked really good too..and then finally we went in..found seats..sat and waited for everyone to come, and for them to start the show..again while waiting, saw zara, siva, hiro, come in..said hi to them..took some pictures..lisha and abi were there..

finally it started..opening act was good.the slut dance..good one resh, sulu, steph, michelle, ash, and shiv..and then it was beauty is a beast..that was good too..funny..and then the music one, where lauren played the violin with 2 other girls, keilly singing, chew with the tambourine, and wen yuin on bongos..and then denise's poetry in music. mal's arabian nights(a deep hole in the ground..HILARIOUS!!), melissa with her forensics acting, merchant of venice and finally the tribute(THRILLER!!!)..

all in all..it was really good..funny as hell, and i had a really good time..though, some parts were slightly draggy, but it was good..ohh, and it was burning hot inside that hall..wearing a saree in there was just pure torture..

and komani ganesan is gonna get some good punches from me, when i see her..that girl owes me big time..i mean BIG TIME!!!!!

so anyway, pictures..
first picture.
closer shot.
jia en, jas and me.
while waiting to go in.
denishia, the girl who convinced me to wear the saree.and priya.
finally in the hall.
abi, lisha, jas.
siva.
priya.
after it finished.side of the hall.
actually after i came home.should have posted it last.
romz..
and hiro..another saree partner.
ok.thats all then.

No comments: