Saturday, July 11, 2009

week.

its been a long week, but i'm back..

first of all i wanna offer my sorrys to jaspreet, as its been her worse week by far this year.

first she gets ns, than her phone gets stolen and after that her retainers get thrown away by some canteen workers, and finally she had to sit there next to a sick kid the for the last couple of days of teh week(yours truly)

i don't know if it was my sister or huey mint, but i caught the cold from somewhere, and i'm praying with all my heart that it isn't swine flu..i've been going up and down..at one point i'll be thinking, oh hey i'm getting better, then the next minute i'll start sneezing and my flu will be a lot worse that it already was..and this morning my ears get blocked..well, thats just great.

and now i think i'm allergic to my tuition centre more than ever. not both just one..coz last night when i went to tuition, i was at the point where i was getting better, and there, my nose starts running, i start sneezing..so ya, i dunno..am i allergic to something there?

so, i'm going to some dance show at 7..so i don't have long to blog..i'll just stop here for now i guess.

No comments: