Monday, January 25, 2010

forgot.

for a few days there, i literally forgot all about my blog..
sorry dear blog, i will update as often as possible in the future..
college really has been draining all my energy.
since the last i updated, i had a lot more classes, i sat for my first progress test, and met up with 3 of my besties from school.
happy to say i passed my progress test..
not as well as some of my other classmates, but i am happy with what i got.
as long as they don't bar me due to failure, i'm fine.
right now i'm stressing coz my dad, who was supposed to do that bank draft thing for my CAT examination payment, hasnt done it yet.
as usual, his work got in the way, and now the banks are closed.
and the deadline for payment is tmr.
my mom was all, aiya, dont worry la, we have the whole of tmr to get it done(obviously those werent her exact words), but its in my nature to stress over the smallest things.

anyway, i finally know how to play snooker.
learnt it over the weekend when i went out with 2 of my besties and their boyfriends..
well, one is a boyfriend, the other one is still on the pending, even i'm not sure..
but yea, they thought me how to play pool.
and i saw another bestie also, as usual we talked all sorts of japanese crap..
most of em are working now..
call center attendants and junior photographers.
i have to wait till who knows when to start working.
(praying hard that its 3years as promised)
must work hard.
the next progress test is next weekend.
4th and 5th to be precise..
damn, its really hectic, you have to keep revising, not like school, where you only study every 3 months once for the tests and exams.. X]
this is on a weekly base..
good also la, finish faster..
somehow only my family and i seem to see the finish fast thing as a good thing, everyone else is all why stress so much to finish fast, when you can take your time and do it at your own speed.
ahhh, whatever la, let people think what they wanna think.
as far as i see it, this is a good thing, because i see my sister, and she seems to be at her happy place now that she's done with acca and is working.
and for sure i know i wouldn't have been any happier doing something science.
so though i wasted almost 2 years studying things i wasnt really interested in, i'm fairly happy studying what i'm studying now.
its kinda hard, but since i have my own personal teacher at home..
DARLING SISTER!!
i think i'll be ok..
honestly, i dont know how i would've gotten through some of the things i did without her..
as long as she's there to guide me, i'll be fine..
so don't get married and go away anytime soon ok dude..or get a special phone line, just for me to call you and bug you with random questions..
=D

No comments: