Tuesday, January 26, 2010

needs.

i really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want my license so i can drive myself around already.
being a 2nd child isn't all that bad.
except the biggest con, you're never first priority.
actually it doesnt have anything to do with being the 2nd child.
it has something to do with having super busy and super generous(to verybody else) parents.
my class finished at 4.30 today, and on any other day my mom comes at 5..
but since i'm used to waiting, i dont complain much.
but today, she comes at 6bloody30..
i had to endure 2hours of bloody coldness in the library because she had to fetch some random relatives from the airport.
so though i hate going for driving classes, i would much rather sit through those long hours and get my license and then drive myself around, instead of enduring long hours waiting for people to come get me, even if they are my parents whom i love very much.

No comments: