Thursday, February 4, 2010

18th.

i'm now legal..thats what half the messages that i got from my friends said..but honestly its no different..its just now, i actually qualify to enter those movies, that i used to enter last time already..haha..
but i had a really good time on my birthday..my classmates threw me a surprise..and at home later i had pizza party with my family..so it was good..i really enjoyed myself..
i have the class pictures with me..the house one is yet to be uploaded..
they brought me a cake!
happy me.

bastiah.her camera took all the pictures.
chitra and anusha.
more chitra and anusha.
sherine, sook fah, jiali(korean & japanese partner!!)
celine looking all blur.haha.
class had just finished.everyone waiting to go back.
our first group picture.group 2, jan intake, cat.
we're supposed to be pointing at tommy.

No comments: