Thursday, February 11, 2010

waiting.

i am now waiting for my sister to finish getting ready so that i can go to college..

my break has started but, no, i'm still going to college..

to work on a presentation for malaysian studies..

presentations totally suck..

i've hated them since the schooling days..

yet, they follow me everywhere..

anyway, here is another sad story..

i go to midvalley on sunday, kris allen goes on monday..

a monday in which i've got class 8 to 5 on the other side of kl..

damn potong wei..

but at least i get to say he walked on the same grounds i walked on the day before..=D

since my last post, we've had another birthday in class..

soo..

Happy Birthday Tommy Tong Swi Xiong!!

he probably doesnt even know i have a blog, but wtvla, its a habit, posting birthdays on blogger..

i think i have some pictures..

*looking*
chocolate cake..yummy!!
ok, my photography skills are pretty weak, but he was damn fast blowing those candles la.
and thats all, we had a test before that, so we were all in bleak mood..

wasnt really in the mood to take pictures..

but atleast i'm staying above the 70 line..but thats not good enough to be a prize winner..

MUST STUDY!!!

and uhh, my other pictures from my birthday, the one with my family, still pending..
i'll post them when i get back from college later.

and thats about it for now i guess..

was supposed to meet up with jas and kim and zara and all that sunday, but jas had a funeral, kim had work, so me and zara decided we'd meet up during cny break..

soo, hopefully this saturday we actually do meet up..


well, sayonara for now.

No comments: