Thursday, March 18, 2010

familiar.

today was one of those days where i got to chat with some old familiar faces..

sunway had its march intake orientation today..

and JESSICA WONG has enrolled..

she texted me, and i went to see her after her orientation thing finished..

we were both reminiscing our 7A's and talked for abit..

she applied for the entrance scholarship also..

then she had to leave..

but we made lunch plans..

dunno when but soon..

now grace has to join taylor's lakeside, and the 3 of us can do our lunch date like we planned way back in one of the moral classes..

sat in class after that and watched jed teaching chitra and henrietta..

while celine kept interrupting.. =D

anusha's boyfriend suddenly came and sat with her in our class..

then i went and joined jasmine in the library..

we completed our ms presentation..

now we just have to present it tmr, and we'll be done.

at 5.30, while i was waiting for my mom..

heard prabha's voice, turned around and saw him yelling to his friend standing in the 2nd floor above the foyer..

he was going on about some bio test, asking what that guy got..

looked up and saw a very good looking guy yelling back to prabha, that he got very low..

then his friend went somewhere and prabha finally realised i was standing there and said hi..

ended up talking crap with him, as usual..

he failed his driving test the first time, and had to retake it..

HAHA!!

i passed it first time yo..

while talking to him, i was thinking, i should hang with prabha more, then maybe i can get to know his good looking friend.. X]

then he went back..

giving me a cheeky smile, while his father got out of the drivers seat and let prabha drive back..

then my mom finally came, i got in the car, and ...

my mom asked me if i had my license with me..

and i quickly looked at the front screen, and saw the P sticker there, waiting for me to get on on the drivers side and drive.

i literally yelled YES!!

switched places with amma, and i drove back..

automatic cars are awesome..

no freaking clutch to worry about..

the roads were kinda traffic-fied, but i was alright, i didnt bang any car, and no one horned at me, and my mom didnt make that many complaints or comments..

=)

and jia li ordered hey!say!jump's new single for me off yesasia.com

and arashi's new single troublemaker also..

its actually quite reasonable, the price..

and she didnt mind, coz if you buy over a certain limit its free shipping..

and shipping costs quite a bit..

so in about 3 weeks, i'll have my first 2 japanese cd's..

and the plan is still on..

that me, jia li and bastiah(so far, hopefully the others join us also) make a trip to korea and japan after our acca..

but jia li might go this june itself..

chitra also..

and my parents wont even say yes to me for a trip to singapore with my friends..

but 3 years from now, hopefully they wont be as protective and strict and lemme go on a trip around the world with my friends..

i say around the world coz we wanna go to europe as well..germany and uk!!

i've already started saving..

now i just have to make sure i dont spend it on too many cd's and clothes and all..

i might be able to convince my parents to pay for my airfare and accommodation, but spending money, i need lots.. =)

anyway, i better go eat lunch, then read t2 before sleeping..

exam this saturday.

shit.

No comments: