Saturday, March 13, 2010

seven.

i keep asking myself, why do i have to be such an imbalanced scale..

on one side i can get A+ for subjects like maths, addmaths and english..

but on the other side i get stupid B+'s for bio, hist and bm..

why can't i be on par with everything..

why couldn't those A+'s be just A's and the B+'s be an A-..

why, why, why..

right now, i feel very stupid, because i seemed to have done the worst out of all my friends, old and new..

the only bright side to my results, my A in accounts..

after 7months of cramming 2 years worth of syllabus(i even failed my trials, goddamit, and started freaking out with my sister aka my acc's teacher), an A is more than what i would have asked for..

but with bio, hist and bm, i studies for 2 whole years, and yet i got a B+..

and to think i was only one bloody grade away..

I AM REALLLY VERY ANNOYED AT MYSELF!!!

which brings me back to WHY????

why am i only good at calculative things??

but after ample support from my deardear family and friends, i have decided to move on.

but honestly speaking, i think i have cried enough for the whole year..

the fact that everyone was being soo understanding, and not scolding me because i screwed up, made me cry even more.

the point is though, i have what i need to go on my chosen career.

i just have to accept the fact that i can only be good at one thing, and that science just isn't the thing for me.

and another bright side to results..

i dont have to sit for t1, coz i have my A in accounts..

and i just might be able to be exempted from csb1 coz i have an A1 in my 1119(GCE-O)..

so now my goal is to show everyone, who might've been talking behind my back that i can do it, by ace-ing my cat and then acca with flying colours.

after all its the only thing that i seem to be good at..

anyway, sayonara for now.

=)

No comments: