Friday, June 11, 2010

back.

this blog is soo dead..

and i blame myself for it..

i had exams..

and its like my tradition to ban myself from computers during the exam season..

and i really thank god for convincing me to ban myself..

coz if i had not done that, i would have seen the spotted stuff for t5 online

and like the lazy pig that i am, would've only studied those topics..

meaning, i would've been screwed during today's t5 paper..

but being my appa's daughter, i sat and crammed 20 chapters into my head..

well, maybe not everything of the 20chaps, i might've skipped some here and there..

making notes, in my self decorated hikaru notebook..

like he told me..(the making notes part, not the hikaru notebook part)

soo i wasn't as nervous as i thought it would be..

as usual i blanked out in the beginning..

after seeing all my classmates panicking, trying to put last minute stuff into their head, i tend to panic also..

but again, as usual, i remembered all the stuff at once towards the end, that i was flipping from one page to another trying to put everything down on paper..

while the invigilator guy was going, candidates you have 15 more minutes..

all i want to say, i'm not asking for much..

just give me 50marks, and let me pass..

so that i can carry on peacefully with my 2nd sem..

and cram for those subjects instead..

and as for holiday plans..

i had 3 until an hour ago..

but now i only have 2..

because i had to cancel tmr's 'around kl,via public transport' with my sister..

because my cousin sister is bringing her kid to our house tmr..

on any other day i would have been overjoyed to see little shantenu..

but the fact that i have to cancel plans that i have been planning for weeks really does piss me off..

hopefully, my sunday, and monday plans go as planned..

seeing kim again this sunday..

as usual we're gonna do one of our japanese filled day in pyramid..

then i'm off to see jaspreet on monday at midvalley..

anyway, now i'm off to bed..

i may not be able to go to klcc tomorrow, but i can still go the office in the morning with my sister and print some stuff..

i'm gonna try my hand at some art this semester break..

and maybe some baking..

i need to get some starters tips and material..

and the printer at home doesnt work, soo..

office tomorrow..

oyasumi ne..

No comments: