Tuesday, June 22, 2010

klcc.

i finally got to go to klcc..

soo, thank you DUDE for taking me there..

i still say we should've walked and taken the lrt..

coz RM5.50 for parking is a little too much..

anyway..

we had lunch at burger king..

coz i was paying for lunch, and i insisted on nothing too expensive..

then we went to guardian and bought all the supplies that we needed..

luckily my sister had her card, coz the bill kinda got a bit too high..

then we made our way to kinokuniya..

along the way we saw all the nice(expensive) looking shops, telling ourselves over and over, we're broke, we're broke..

finally made it to kinokuniya..

made my way to the manga section..

found the japanese magazine isle..

and voila...

Hey! Say! JUMP on the covers..!!

also..

arashi, news, kat-tun, kanjani8..

but again, due to my financial status, i had to pick my 2 favourites..

even for that my sister was all, "do you what i can do with 80bucks dude??"

but i mean, if its being exported from japan, and its got tons of awesome pictures inside..

not to mention interviews and all, in japanese..

which i can't read..

hopefully, its only a can't read yet..

i plan on taking classes soon..

i just have to find the time..

i'll be free on weekends..

even after the semester starts..

i just have to get my parents to agree to it..

and speaking of parents..

i officially have a car!!

sure, its a hand-me-down, and it doesnt have the best pick up in the world..

but its a car and its BLUE!!(i cant to seem to find the exact colour)

that was the good news..

now here's the not soo good news..

my mom clearly explained that, though the car is officially for me, its not like i can take it out on my own or anything..

i'd have to get a full approval from her and my dad(my dad thinks i'm alright already, maybe coz he doesnt tell me to go on a specific road, or put the signal or break, like my mom and sister, and just lets me drive)on my driving skills before i can take it out on my own..

and i'm a student, soo i should focus on studies, and shouldnt have to deal with drivers stress just yet..

thats what my mom says..

soo, there is a car to my name, but i cant drive it out on my own..

but i'm already deciding on all the ways to do it up..

i've been buying car accessories from all over..

i'll have to drag someone to digital mall and get myself a modulator soon..

decorating your car is fun..

even if you dont get to drive it..

=D

No comments: