Monday, August 23, 2010

cleared.

today was the most nerve wrecking day in my college life history..

or probably a part of my top 10 most nerve wrecking days in college list.

my june exam results came out today.

my original plan was to wait till class finished at 5.30 before checking my results.

but after seeing all the happy classmates around me, and the over excited jia li bugging us to go check our results..

we made our way to the computer lab..

happy to say i passed all my papers..

called my amma, she was all okok..

and then i guess she told my sister, coz she called me..

and appa texted me, coz he prob knew i had class going on..

i'm soo happy, i'm not even gonna complain about my word to be vegetarian for a month..

but after considering wat jia li said, i'm going to wait till september to start, so i can keep track of my days..

new addiction.

No comments: