Monday, August 9, 2010

footie.

my poor chelsea.

though my favourite player is no longer there, i guess i will still support them.

i faced losses in the past, i will face them now.

besides its just the community shield eh..


as for michael ballack, i hope he does well in bayer leverkusen..

"With my transfer a circle is complete. I had a beautiful and successful time here, which I like to look back on a lot," Ballack told Bayer's website.

he made his name with bayer in the beginning(first club was chemnitz, then kaiserslautern, before going to bayer), and now his last club will be bayer too..

i wish you all the luck at bayer michael..

time to start watching the bundesliga properly now, instead of just catching games to see good looking german men....

=)

as for my pt results, i've cleared one..

hopefully 3 more to follow??

No comments: