Tuesday, November 20, 2007

brocolli..acoustic..

i have been in klang all day..one of the most tiring day i have had in the holidays..it was that wedding of my cousins..its next week, and everyone is going crazy finishing everything that has to be done..when i mean everyone i mean my mom, aunt, uncle and my cousins family..i am not included..but since they were looking for help, i went along with my mom anyway..

once there..i had to sit with my sisters..YOUNGER sisters..and make wedding snack packs, with sweets and all..with my YOUNGER sisters..1000 of em'..i had to seal the packs so i was working solo, since there was only one sealer..but still sitting with my YOUNGER sisters, working with them..is seriously out of control..u guys have no idea how loud and irritating they are..and they had their little cousin friend from canada as well..which made them twice as loud..i was dying to yell at them to shut up..but my relatives and all were there, so i had to shut up instead..

anyway back to my pissing off story..i had my mp with me, but i didnt noe if i should use it coz it might seem rude to sit with my earphones in front of all the others..and my mom wasnt there either..she had gone shopping with my cousin to buy wedding stuff..can u believe my mom??leaving me at that place with those devils..?its not like i'm saying she's wrong or anything, but she was gone for hours and i had to sit there with those sisters of mine for hours..from 2.30 to 6.30ish to be exact..

finally, i got so annoyed with the little kids noise, i just took my mp out and turned it on..i didn't care what anyone thought of me, but i couldn't bear the noise anymore..and guess what song played the moment i on'ed it??..mcfly's brocolli..this obviously cheered me up..so there i was sealing sweet pack, trying my best not to sing out loud with the song..about brocolli..haha.. anyway, i wasn't pissed anymore, so everyone should be glad for that..especially my sisters, coz i stopped glaring at them after that..

when my mom did come back..she sat there and started talking and she wasn't done until 8.30..so i had to sit there and wait for her to drive me back..so finally, at 9.15..i'm home and writing a post for my blog..

yea i just needed an excuse to give my mom to stop bugging me to eat dinner..so i on the comp and sign in to my blog..check out the class one to see if there was any response..and now updating mine..

guess what song i'm listening to right now..??noooooooo...not mcfly..haha got you..i'm listening to the acoustic facedown..by the red jumpsuit apparatus..its pretty good..if anyone isn't into the screaming stuff and all but isnt into slow music, then the acoustic version of facedown is for you..i'm actually into acoustic stuff right now..breaking benjamin have an acoustic version of 'diary of jane' and 'so cold'..those are good..and mcfly have loads of acoustic..all totally amazing, because dougie sings the lead for all the acoustic..transylvania and baby's coming back is my personal favourite out of all of it, i mean all of it is my favourite, but those two are especially good..the acoustic for the river by gc sounds weird though..but its ok..thunder by boys like girls have a good acoustic..and obviously great escape is good..the acoustic one i mean..and papa roach's scar is really good acoustic..and believe it or not, there is an acoustic sexyback..and its pretty good..

anyway, enough about acoustic's..i have to run the mile on the treadmill..hehe..exercising to be fit..so got to go now..see ya guys..

No comments: