Friday, November 30, 2007

happily ever after

the wedding is over..pheww, i have been sleeping like a dead man for the past two days.which is why i didnt write a blog yesterday.i only woke up at like 12.30 in the afternoon.then i ate my breakfast/lunch.watched tv.took a shower.watch more tv.sit around.listen to some cds.i just didnt feel like coming online at all.

i didnt feel like coming online today either.something must be wrong with me.i always feel like coming online.that wedding has had a weird impact on me.but nvm, i'm here now.

the wedding.was quite the typical indian wedding actually.there are too many stuff that i didnt understand and all.so i am not going to try and elaborate and all that.lets just say, the bride and groom are happily married now.and probably on a honeymoon.

talking about the groom.he's not that tall.i swear i remember my cousin telling me his was 6foot tall.but when i saw him he didnt seem tall at all.so i asked my cousin, and she was like nola.he is 5f 7.that's my height.wierd.but he thinks he is taller.coz when we went up to take pictures with them, and i hugged my cousin, she was like 'meenu is so tall, is she taller than you?'.and he was like,'no, i'm taller'.i didnt argue.but he looked shorter though.just saying.

i was on youtube for awhile just now.i found this mcfly greatest hits tour clip.they performed 5 Colours In Her Hair in wolverhampton.it was the final song of the show.and it was just amazing.these guys are spectacular when they are live.here's a look at that clip i saw.you should watch it.amazing.

No comments: