Wednesday, November 21, 2007

ohh..you just sat for pmr?..

i updated my friendster blog..finally, after like 6 months..my last post was about open day..and that was around june july-ish, right..? i just wrote some random stuff..

one of it like the fact that results were coming out in december..!!i have no idea why it popped in my mind..but it did..and now i'm freaked out for the millionth time since holidays started..some sort of thing is always coming and reminding me of that..

like every time i meet someone who doesn't noe how old i am or what i'm studying right now..which has happened alot this season..(right after pmr was over, i mean)..when they ask me and i tell them i'm going to form 4 next year or i'm 15..and they are like, 'oh, you just sat for pmr right??'..and i am like 'uhmm..yea..'

then they go, 'well, gonna get that 7 A's now huh?' and i am like, 'i am hoping to..or hopefully'.. and they go, 'ofcourse you will get ur A's'..which makes me all uneasy because i am not confident of my A's at all..thx to the oh so great BM paper 2 and sejarah..ish...ish..

i am freakin out...this is soo not cool..why does this have to happen to me..i am being the nicest daughter in whole planet incase i dun get my results and my parents hate me..because just the other day, when my sisters were performing..my dad was sitting with one of his friends..and introduces me and my older sister to him..and he asks which one of them got the 10A's for spm..and my dad points at my sister..and that 'uncle' looks at me and asks me if i'm anyhting like my sister..and my dad answers for me saying that we are both constantly scoring students.. and we are good at our studies..and tells him that i just sat for pmr..so now he and everyone else thinks i am going to get those 7A's..everyone but me..

i mean how do you think i will feel, when my dad goes around telling everyone, and i dun get those 7A's??it will be soo embaressing..and my parents will be soo dissapointed..

no...i will be positive..i mean i have hope..don't I??well, nvm about that now..i will go and calm myself by running on the treadmill again..

which reminds me..i probably freaked anyone else who sat for pmr this year and just read this blog post..sorry guys..anyway its not like you guys screwed up..its just me..you guys will those straight A's for sure..

back to my treadmill story..i am happy to say i burnt 47 calories yesterday..gonna go burn more now..bye..

No comments: