Friday, March 21, 2008

aduhh.

my feet are killing me.hurts like crazy.remind me never to walk barefoot on the roads of kl ever again.

it was the temple function today.and i walked with my mom and aunt from one temple to the other. along with the chariot.and while i was walking, i couldn't actually feel the pain.but now, 4 hours later, i feel like my legs have been paralysed or sumthin.haha, over exagerating.

yea, well.supposed to go get new jeans today.but my mom feels the same, and she was there at the temple longer than me so, plans cancelled.tomorrow onila then.but the thing is, its my sisters graduation tomorrow.in the morning.thats till lunch.then i have tuition at 3.30.i'll be back at 5.my sisters have dance class till 6.30 is. and my grandpa's birthay dinner is after that.so, will i be able to go jeans shopping tomorrow??i don't think so.ala sunday onileh then..

ok.busy facebooking now.i'll sit and write a better blog later.

before i go..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FELICIA WEE SUE TING!!(belated, sorry)
and sorry i couldn't come that day.i really wish i did.and hopefully you liked ur prezzie.

2 comments:

Fel Wee said...

thanks for the presents! luv it sooo much! =D feli

meenu r. said...

its no prob at all feli..glad you liked it..