Tuesday, March 18, 2008

modern minds and pastimes.

kononnya supposed to get a hamper..but turned out to be a goodie bag kinda thing.but i ain't complaining coz dapat new cd..whoopdeedooo!that's two in almost a week.technically after marching today,my ma and dad fetched me from school(like half and hour late) and drove me to sri pentas 8tv to get my prize.and there we were pushed around from one section to another and then another and another and finally to the right place.but they were friendly though.finally got it and at first i was like is that it??but that thing said hamper..but obviously not in front of that person there la..once we came out oni, started complaining to my parents that they cheated me.than in the lift i went through what was in the bag and found the modern minds and pastimes album and than i wasn't soo grumbly anymore..haha, see what a cd can do to me??and to think i was just talking to grace about how the album sounded like this morning..its not bad..like grace said it is very pop.

anyway, other than that there was a poster in there.a calendar.2 t-shirts.and a couple polar puffs and cakes voucher..so ya..that's what my 'hamper' looks like.haha..eh grace i got the sticker now too..we can match our calculators now..go steal the paramore one from ur sister k..muahahaha..

marching is getting better with each day.i'm actually surprised we were that loud today.but that was probably because there were more ppl there today.and the marching uni looks pretty cool wei.i mean, its very green but it doesnt look all that bad.

my results OFFICIALLY totally SUCK!!i got two A's yesterday and i was pretty happy.than today had to come with all the science subjects and i got two C's i think..what gred is 63 and 62?? coz thats what i got for physics and bio..sucky no??ish..and all my friends are totally freaking me out with addmaths now..i'm soo freaked out that i'm gonna fail..how will i ever look at my parents if i fail the subject that i love..and how will i face my geeky sister??that person would probably be going, how on earth did you fail addmaths of all subject??isn't that your best subject?haii,nvm, i'll worry about that next week when i actually get my paper.

for now i'm just looking forward to the look weekend break to chill out and start on hitting the books again.if i wanna survive in science stream i better start bucking up and studying..

No comments: