Saturday, March 22, 2008

graduation.

my dear sister is an ACCA graduate.and, its not easy to say this, but well..i'm proud of that fella.it was this morning at the Sunway Convention Centre.she had gone earlier coz they grads had to be there at 7.30 or sumthin like that.my ma, appa, younger sisters and i, went there at 10.30 ish.got there and had some trouble finding the place.finally got in and my sister was kinda moody that we were late and didnt get her a bouquet.but the thing is my aunt already gave her this bouquet thing with a teddy wearing a convocation hat.and we were already running late as it was.then it was time.went in.it was soooooooo cold..the acca grads came in first.(my sister), then the cat grads came in.(cousin, sisters friend).and the stupid camera.well, camera flash.the battery died.so all the pics turned all dark and everything.ish..curse dslr's...no la..i love that camera.its just the flash..got some pics with my other normal digital cam.then when it was over, lunch time and then more picture taking session.unfortunately, the comp is kinda slow at the mo so i'll post the pics later yea.seriosly i wanna post it, coz the pics are nice.i mean, its not evryday that your sister graduates rite.. :)

then i had tuition.later my parents fetched me and we went to midvalley together to buy cakes from polar puffs and cakes.remember the voucher i won.well, we were celebrating my grandpa's birthday, my younger sister's b'day and my sister and cousins graduation.so bought 3 cakes.definitely worth it, the cakes.delicious.manggo for grandpa, chocolate jerry for younger sis, and chocolate mint for older sis and couzzy..we booked like 6 tables at gem, jln gasing and it was good fun.

and now i'm back home.i was gonna upload pics but like i said the comp is extremely slow, so i came to blogger instead.haha.

No comments: