Saturday, May 17, 2008

banned.

ok..before anyone start to say, 'is this blog dead or something', i better update this thing.long story short, midterm exams have been happening, and to catch up on all the studying that i needed to do, i banned myself from the computer.but life with no comp for a week with me is like being in coma or sumthing..so i had to break the ban for a few hours..just today.then finish my exams next week.and i'll be back with the usual daily stuff as off thursday night(22.05.2008).

stuff that has happened since i last updated:
got my pmr award from school.
chelsea kinda lost the premiership title to man u.
mothers day surprise didnt turn out as planned.
exams started.(screwed all my science papers incase anyones wondering how it went)
plans were made for another reunion.same place and time.thursday(22/5)
probationing was finally over.
got tickets from grace for hillsong united.yeap i'm going.so is kom.we're gonna look so lost.
david and david are in the finals.COOK ALL THE WAY!
teachers day happened.but only the speeches were read.actual celebrations are on friday(23/5).

well.thats about all that i can remember.
ok..don't really wanna talk about the chelsea not winning part..michael may not walking the isle with two gongs, but he certainly will with one..then me and my sister, threw all our money into buying our ma a baskin robbins cake for mothers day..and after that, didnt even celebrate it officially coz my relatives were there and appa wasnt..plan were to cut the cake when appa got back, but relatives decided to leave before appa got back so my amma insisted on cutting the cake and giving them some..sis and i got kinda pissed.but what the heck, it was mothers day and we had to do what my mother wanted us to do..and she wanted us to cut the cake without appa there and give some to the relatives.don't even start about the exams, i feel like i'm gonna cry just thinking about it.a3's from sc1 told me about the reunion..passed the msg to all a3's in sc2. probationing finished.gave my signature forms to amirtha..she kinda scared me and bernice coz apparently ours wasnt there, and we had to get all the signatures again..but luckily she found it.

this is my biggest news from the week.hillsong tickets.basically sonia was asking around her class if anyone wanted to go for hillsong coz she was going to sponsor that person, so kom said she'd go, though she had no idea who hillsong united were till that day.then during recess, kom and grace told me this, and i was like, you serious a kom?thats when grace told me, eh dude go also lah, i'll sponsor half your ticket..so i told her i'd ask my mom about it.then when i did ask my mom, she got confused between concert and competition..finally when she got the facts right, told me i had to ask appa..so i msg'ed grace that she'd have to wait for the answer..thats when she replied me saying that her mom said she'd sponsor the whole ticket for me!!appa got home..asked him..got a lecture about how i might be asked to convert to christian and all..finally got the yes, replied grace that i could go..and now i got tickets.

tada!
better view.
other pictures.
my chair during the majlis anugerah cemerlang.
grace your ones with me too..okay, gotta go for tution..hai, i have no life seriously..school, tuiton, study..its all i ever do..

No comments: