Sunday, May 18, 2008

ooopss.

i know i said yesterday was the only day i was gonna unban myself..but really couldnt handle the pressure.i was just sitting here doing addmaths questions, and the computer was just staring at me and i couldnt resist it..did a little browsing on youtube and came across this video.



that is 'Play My Music' by the Jonas Brothers.(ehemm, my new favorite band, which is odd, coz i usually don't like anything or anyone that have anything to do with disney channel).Anyway, that is a video clip from the new disney channel original movie called ' Camp Rock', and guess what? I can't wait for it to come out..which again is weird coz like i said i usually dont like stuff that has anything to do with disney channel.but yea, i wanna watch this movie coz of the Jonas Brothers.coming out June 20 according to the net, hopefully its the same date worldwide..ahhh joe jonas is hot!

ps-this is my 90th post, meaning only 10 away from my 100th one..whoohoo..

No comments: