Thursday, August 21, 2008

movie.

ok.i know i should've blogged about the francis marchers party at cameron towers the second i came home after it.but you see the pictures are all with debb and i don't wanna blog about it till i get the pics.so wait till debb sends me the pics yea..debb, when are you gonna send me all the pics??

anyway..i also wanna wish uncle and aunty guna a very happy 20th anniversary.hopefully we surprised you enough that night.really, hands up to lakshmi and uma for pulling it off..i wanna do that for my parents but wait till they get to their 25th yea..it'll be soo cool..coz their anniversary is 8 days after my birthday.so use the chance to have a joined party for myself.^-^.but really with my ma, she'll probably find out the day we start to plan it.she notices even the smallest change in the house.

moving on.congratzz to Mr Lee Chong Wei, for winning a silver for malaysia.we were watching the finals during the anniversary party..everyone was practically glued to the tv.the screaming and shouting at lee chong wei..come on la guys, the fella is doing the best he can..if you want a gold medal so bad, why don't you go play huh??

what else..oh the same night....CHELSEA WON 4-0 againts portsmouth!hell yea..i couldn't watch the game..i saw the last 2 minutes..just missed deco's final goal..thx to me, my appa ended up speeding all the way home..i bug my ma to hurry up and open the doors..i run in, on the tv and managed to catch the last minute..then sat and watched the post match analysis..got a glimpse of michael ballack as well..all in all, that was one good day.17.08.2008.

today.guess where my sisters are going..national science centre.they asked me if i wanted to go, but uhh no thank you.i went there 2 times last year.and seriously the place is such a bore..not that i'm not interested in science stuff its just that, that place is boring..talking about science, guess what nirmala(my tuition teacher)told me yesterday..not exactly to me, she just said it out.. well there was this whole debate about future careers going on in class..and randomly she just said, 'Meenakshi i know, definitely medicine, i can see her doing it. Sounds nice, Dr Meenakshi'. and i just look at her.i don't say anything out loud coz that will just get her talking all over again..but on the inside i'm like please that is definitely not something i am ever going to even think about. i mean come on, me and medicine..why do you think i wanted to art stream in the first place??the only reason i came back to science is because i didnt feel secure in the class i was put in..i wanted to be around my friends that i have been with for a long time..that way i'll study better.so yea, if anyone had a thought of me doing medicine in the future, erase it right away please, coz it aint happening.

back to todays agenda.after the science center thing, guess where my older sisters taking her younger sisters to...to watch wall-e..younger sisters meaning me as well..i swear i dont wanna watch this movie but if it gets me out of the house, then i guess i'll follow along.my moms sending me to midvalley later on when its time for the movie.and i gotta buy kom's present and kim's present..and the eclipse book for myself.if i feel i can handle the money spending..

anyway..following my ma and grandpa to the office now.so i better sign off here.

No comments: