Sunday, August 31, 2008

netless.

i am probably the most unlucky person in the planet right now.i've got a three day break and somehow the internet/modem thingie has to crash now.haii.if you are wondering how on earth i am blogging now, well, i bugged my parents to bring me to the office so that i can use the net.on merdeka day.oh that reminds me, SELAMAT HARI MERDEKA to all the malaysians.

i think i would've died without going online for the past 4 days.i guess its for the better right.coz you see without the internet i kinda didnt have much to do and actually finished my bio hw.and i am this close to finishin my sivik folio.i also finished tuition hw, which i hardly ever do.i tried making up all the internet time watching tv, but you see it isnt as entertaining.i get bored with the tv.but today there are quite abit of good stuff on tv..make sure you catch the jonas brothers in action on oprah tonight.hallmark, 8pm.then try changing the channels during commercials and watch the chelsea vs. spurs match.starts at 8.25.and they are putting last years ama's on 8tv.11.15.luckily tmr is a holiday, so i can stay up late.its not like i wont stay up late if there were school anyway.

currently i am doing bonding time with my parents and younger sisters.we are in the office together.so literally i am bonding with them.despite the fact that i'm on this comp, my sisters on my dads comp and my mom and dad sitting on the table going through all these papers, we had quite a good time today.we went to digital mall to try and find batteries for my dad's xda.then made a trip to kfc for my sisters.and now we're here.as usual the car ride here was funny.my amma and appa cracking jokes and commenting on all the commuters on the sidewalk and all that.me sitting at the back laughing occasionally.well, i have to say, my older sister is missing out on happy family time.yea, she'd rather hang out with her friends.good for her.goes out in the morning and doesnt come back till late.she can have her fun, coz i am happy when i'm with my family.

and tmr we're going for a movie.more family time.if she wants to bail out i really dont mind.anyway.i'm gonna go watch video's on youtube now.jess gave me a good amount of good videos to watch.i dunno when my next internet encounter will be so i'll go watch as many now.see ya guys.

No comments: