Monday, November 3, 2008

amaths.


why is it that many people have something againts add maths? i seriously don't see it as such a bad subject..honestly, i think the only reason everyone thinks add maths is hard is because everyone kept telling us that it was hard..i still remember last year, all the form 4's will be saying things like amaths is really tough, and almost everyone, even from sc1 and sc2 failed the first amaths test. and all us in form 3 would freak out over what would turn out of our first addmaths test..and this year, mrs mah was always saying things like its hard to understand but just write and follow the formula..while i'll be sitting at the back - no i wasnt punished, i naturally sit at the back of the class, disadvantages of being the last one to enter the class - wondering, i just understood what she said, why is she saying thats hard to understand..

basically its all in the way how your mind thinks..if you think you're gonna do good and ace you amaths test, well, you're gonna ace it..for me, i had good encouraging minds all around me..there are my parents who are always like, you are smart, its just that you're lazy and hardly study..they know i do averaege without studying, so obviously if i study i'll do better.which is kinda good news for me, coz i know i got at least some brain.then my older sister, who is always like dude, addmaths is not hard(obviously not for her-nerd), and she'll sit and teach me questions that i dunno how to do..sometimes anyway..but i don't remember her ever telling me that addmaths was hard..she was always the one to love addmaths from the very beginning.and my grandpa, to him we are all smart genius ppl, whether you are or not, thats a different matter.but he'll always tell you, you are smart no matter what.

i know i gotta say thanks to my sis, coz she helped me with my addmaths..and vouched for me when my results werent all that good..i may have not have aced addmaths yet, but thats all gonna change now.i mean how i can not ace an addmaths paper when i live in such environment where everyone around me are math freaks..except maybe my two younger sisters, at least i can say i'm better than them right??

so, put away those frowns on acing ur addmaths paper, and join the additional mathematics club with me and chew..not that we actually do anything in the club though..X)

No comments: