Wednesday, November 19, 2008

another.

Ahhh, after tagging Wen Yuin over and over again, she finally decided to take revenge on me, so I guess i have to do it.here goes..

1. Your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Dump him, move on..

2.What will your dream wedding be like?
One with all my family and friends around me.

3.On your wedding day, what would you like to see?
The guy I am gonna marry??

4.What's your ideal lover like?
Honestly, i have no idea.

5.Has anyone made you unhappy these days?
Uhmm, no.

6.How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Working and earning a lot of money..Oh and with a happy family.

7.Who are currently the most important people to you?
My family.

8.Would you rather be rich and single or married and poor?
I'd rather be rich and single..coz i might still have a chance to meet someone no??

9.What's the first thing you do every morning?
Brush my teeth.

10.Would you give all in a relationship?
No, the other half has to give his part too.

11.What type of friends do you like?
Ones who stick by your side, don't use you and and always make you smile.

12.What type of friends do you dislike?
Well, if I am only exist to them when they have a need then too bad, i do not want you as a friend.

13.Are you a virgin?
Duuuhhh.Haven't even left school leh.Like wen yuin said, my virginity is my pride.

14.Have you ever lied to your parents?
It always comes out that I lied to them over the years, and they do forgive me for it.

15.What did you lie about?
There are too many, for me to remember.

16.Currently are you having a crush on anyone?
Uhmm, does Joe Jonas count?I mean, its not like I'm ever gonna meet him.

17.Do you think that person knows?
LOL!!!!I wish...He doesnt even know i exist.

18.What phrases do you say when something unexpected happens?
I just open my eyes wide and stare at the unexpected thing or in that direction.

19.What annoys you the most?
The stupid advertisements on the radio that aren't even funny.and the ones on tv.god, don't they have any ideas at all.

20.What is your current obsession?
Twilight saga!

21.Who do you text the most these days?
sister, jas, kim.

22.Who do you miss alot now?
No one really.Maybe come a few weeks, i'll start missing my friends.Its the holidays now, so I keep myself busy with other stuff.

23.Who do you idolise now?
My parents.

24.Biggest fear?
Exams and results.

25.Favourite hang out place?
The cinema, I like watching movies. And the cd shop, i like music.

26. What kind of mood are you in most of the time?
The mutual one.No specific mood.

27.Do you like the person who tagged you?
Penguin..X)..yup I like her..my classmate, and addmaths club member.

And I tag,
Aarti, Grace, Jia Xin, Mallini, Debbie T., Joo Ann, Sheryn and whoever who wants to do it.

Update on things..Nothing much happened since the last time. The one thing is that I have officially started planning my sisters 21st. But since I am no good at pulling of surprises, I told her about it, and asked her to do the guest list, coz she knows her friends better than I do. I mean, what if i forget to invite someone and they start feeling left out or sumthin??But the rest is still being kept from her, so i can say no more, incase she sees this, though I'm pretty sure she won't.

No comments: