Tuesday, November 25, 2008

tickets.

yes..!i could finally book tickets for twilight.but the thing is jas says she can only go friday and i can't book tickets for friday because gsc is a bit weird.and i asked her if i should just book in pyramid, but she says her sister doesnt know the way there.the only option for her is midvalley on friday.
i still try booking for thursday at midvalley and the only tickets left are for the midnight shows, and no way are my parents going to let me go for that. so i tried my luck with tgv, pyramid, and guess what i booked 6 tickets for twilight, on thursay, 1.30pm, and they were good seats too. 2nd row from the back.no neck aches, thank goodness.but the prob now, i dunno who is gonna go with me.i left msgs on some of your cbox's..please go with me..i need 5 ppl.i will even go there at 12.00 at collect our tickets..i am not gonna let this reservation go..no way..

well, tell me if you can come.hoping you wanna watch twilight as much as i do.

No comments: