Wednesday, May 5, 2010

internet.

what totally sucks right now..

the fact that there is no internet in house right now..

whether due to the heavy rains, or some stupid construction worker accidentally doing something to the phone wires..

i'll probably know when i go home today..

and something else that sucks also..

plans that i've made with friends since last week are getting ruined because of other people..
who somehow seem to spoil things for me alot since the beginning of the semester..
but i can say anything, because, well, i cant even say why..
how am i supposed to tell the person right..
and i don't know if i should believe what this person is telling me..
they all sound like excuses to me..
which annoys me even more..
at least be honest please..
that way i would be prepared..


ohhh, guess what..

my mom and dad bought me a new sareee!!

the me last year would probably be like ok to a new saree,

but the me now is ecstatic..

i actually had fun looking at all the different ones in the shop..

and i even got to try 2 of my most favs..

the shop lady helped me tie it..

and finally i chose the greenisg-purplish one..

over the blue one..

hypocrite, i know..

i should have chosen blue..

but somehow the green looked better on me..

though blue looked ok aso..

but my mom convinced me to take the green..

even she said it looked nicer..

and that cute little girl playing around, told me that i looked nice in green also..

soo i picked green..

i'll buy my blue stuff tmr, when i go to pyramid yet again..

i'm allocating some money into my clothes shopping account..

getting more allowance this year totally rocks..

and tapau-ing food from home, so that i dont have to buy lunch at college also rocks..

hence i've actually had very satisfying trips to the malls lately..

and since i already mentioned blue..

chelsea!!

they're even more closer now..

(i dun wanna jinx anything X] )

after a long time, i finally watched a full game..

against liverpool..

actually i kinda missed the beginning..

but still, i got there in time for the goal..

there were guys in my class saying that liverpool just deliberately gave it away..

but then again they're all a certain devil's fan..

soo as usual..

excuses excuses..

and study break....

hmmmm.....

honestly, i have been studying..

but not as much as i should..

but you should be proud that i am studying..

and i've been helping my sister at work also..

that has been fun..

my grandpa said he'd pay me 50bucks a day..

but then maybe he was just saying that..

coz the money never came..

haha..

anyway..

i better go..

korean class in awhile..

No comments: