Tuesday, May 25, 2010

why.

why on earth did i mope around yesterday feeling all sorry, i have no idea..

coz its back to square one..

it took alot for me, to actually forget about what happened and pretend everything was ok..

but now, its like i just wasted all that energy(literally, i had the cd player blasted for days to drown my thoughts)..

and like my sister told me from the very beginning, i'm being used.

it happened in school and like an idiot i just went along with it..

and now, its happening again..

and knowing the position i am in, i'm probably gonna be that idiot again..

i really miss my school friends(most of them. JASPREET my bestie, please come back from ns already, i hate not being able to msg you about my problems)..

our laughing, carefree days..

college was supposed to be fun..

why is the fun already dying before i even finish one semester??

on one side exam stress is pulling me down, and on the other side now this..

uggghhhhh..

just ignore meenu, ignore..

semester break is 18days away.

my summer holidays??

No comments: