Wednesday, May 12, 2010

still.

so the internet is still now working..

the phone guy came and fixed the phone only to tell us that the modem was burnt..

soo i was on the phone for another hour with the tm lady yesterday..

she made me do some troubleshoot despite me telling her it was burnt..

finally she agreed to send a report for me..

soo hopefully they'll come and fix a new modem for me..

and uhh, its obvious that ms. grace lim shu ting is jealous that chelsea won the title by 1point and a major goal difference..

its ok mate, chelsea lost out to man u for 3 times, before taking back the title..

if i could handle it, you can too..

=D

i've been watching last friends the last few days..

i only watch one ep a day..

arent you proud of me..

i always get tempted to continue watching the next ep, but i force myself to press the off button..

its nice..

me likey!!

nishikido ryo, though he is like the villain, is damn hot..

and i've got korean class later today..

(there are 2 korean girls sitting opposite me, and they are really loud - but i'm very fascinated by what they're saying, not that i actually understand it)

ohh and malaysia lost out japan in the thomas cup yesterday..

lee choong wei, and kien kat/boon heong did fine..

they won their games..

but the 3 others totally ruined it for malaysia..

you can hate me for saying this..

but in the last 3 games, i was silently supporting japan..

if my parents had known they would have shooten me down..

haha..

when i'm at home..

i'm practically useless..

and with no internet..

i was worse than useless..

all i could do was either study or watch tv..

and after a while i got tired of both and so i started reading..

i bought cecelia ahern's 'the book of tomorrow'

i told myself i wouldnt read it till after exam, but i just had nothing else to do..

the soft cover copies were out, so it was cheap, hence i bought it..

i should have just waited till my exams were over..

but i was worried they wouldnt be in stock in 4 weeks time..

but i've read like 4 chapters..

and it looks like a very promising book..

No comments: