Saturday, April 9, 2011

graduation.

the day started on a high note..

and ended on a bad one..

first off, pictures..
celine..my first friend in coll, other than chitz ofcourse..
celine and jia li..
the huge flower bear thing my sister bought for me..
my bestie in coll. jia li.. =)
appa and amma. unfortunately its the only pic i had with appa today.

classmates.

blurry me on stage.
offstage with an empty certificate holder..lol.

lunch after.

she came after work..
amma..

i like this shot the best somehow.. =)

there's more on fb i guess..

i was never much into picture taking soo i don't have much..

and the bad note..

the day was supposed to end perfectly with me and my dear dear sister(coz she was actually willing to go with me) going to midvalley to watch gantz, but we(meaning me and jia li) delayed too much at graduation(trying to eat worth the 100bucks we paid for) and so we left late, and my booking was gone obviously, and i couldn't get tickets..

who knew malaysians were into japanese movies..



nino nino nino!!

i'll definitely go watch it tmr..

definitely..

but i'm a happy girl today..

=)

No comments: