Friday, April 29, 2011

labour.

the world was supposed to come to a standstill today when a certain prince was to marry a certain commoner.

but there i was sitting for my tax paper..

(which i'm 100% positive i screwed)

no stand still for my life..

but i'm happy for them..

CONGRATULATIONS!

Prince William and Princess(??) Catherine..

i shall go home later and watch the highlights of the wedding.

speaking of watching, i'm supposed to watch a jake gyllenhaal movie with jas this sunday..

but gsc's website is being a serious pain..

it's refusing to open for me..

and i have this wierd feeling that the movie isn't playing anymore..

on the bright side, i'm NOT vegetarian anymore..

my 2 months for results are officially over..

i can eat meat with jas on labour day.. ^-^

speaking of results, i never did mention my self bought graduation presents..



2 more to my prized jpop possession list..

i'm hooked to both..

=)

No comments: